Get 5% OFF this product with code VICFEB. Hurry, offer ends Feb 20th.
4kW Off-Grid Solar Kit with Lithium Battery and Inverter KIT38
Prices incl. VAT. excl. delivery costs
Just 1 in stock!
- Item no: 70784
- Weight: 284,78 kg
- Low Prices Everyday
- UK's Largest Stock
- Next Day Delivery Available (Mon-Fri)*
- Free Expert Advice 03331 885305
4.2kW Off-grid Solar System with 48V Lithium Battery and Victron Inverter
If efficiency, reliability and affordable are high on your wish list, whilst you are looking out for an off-grid solar kit, then the Victron Energy 4.2kW Solar Kit is an ideal choice. This system could generate approximately 4kWh per day, which could power all your essential items throughout the day whilst you are off grid, whether you are at a caravan, log cabin, office or other remote outbuilding that doesn't have mains power.
Included in the kit
- 1 x 48V 100Ah Lithium Battery 4.8kW
- 2 x EasySolar-II GX 48/5000/70-50 (PMP482507010)
- 10 x 420W Solar Panels
Additional wiring and accessories are required, depending on your needs, but these can be purchased separate on our website.
|Solar Kit Type:
|Solar Panels Included:
|Solar Panel Type:
|10 x 390W
|Solar Panel Dimensions:
|1722 x 1134 x 30mm
|Solar Array Size:
|Required Roof Space:
JA Solar 420W Mono Rigid Solar Panel - JAM54S-31-420-LR-AB
The JA Solar 420W Solar Panel is Assembled with 11BB Perc cells, the half-cell configuration of the module offers the advantages of the higher power output, better temperature-dependent performance, reduced shading effect on the energy generation, lower risk of hot spot, as well as enhanced tolerance for mechanical loading.
Key features of the JA Solar 420W Solar Panel:
- Lower cost at high energy output than most panels.
- Less shading impact and lower resistive loss thus increasing panel production.
- Better mechanical loading tolerance which improves longevity of the panel.
- Lower temperature coefficient ensuring high power output in high temperatures.
- The product is of high-quality boasting certifications with several certification bodies.
- Efficiency of up to 21%.
- 12 Year Product Warranty
Victron Energy - EasySolar-II 48/5000/70-50 MPPT 250/100 GX PMP482507010
The EasySolar-II 48/5000 GX combines an MPPT Solar Charge Controller, an inverter/charger and control hub in one enclosure. The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
The all-in-one solar power solution
The Victron EasySolar-II GX integrates the following elements:
- A MultiPlus-II inverter/charger
- A SmartSolar MPPT -Tr solar charge controller
- A GX device with a 2 x 16-character display.
These elements come prewired together inside a single unit. This greatly simplifies most installations, saving time and money.
Display and Wi-Fi
The display reads battery, inverter and solar charge controller parameters.
The same parameters can be accessed with a smartphone or other Wi-Fi enabled device.
In addition, Wi-Fi can be used to set up the system and to change settings.
Solar charge controller
The DC output of the SmartSolar MPPT is parallel wired with the DC connection of the MultiPlus-II inverter/charger.
The on/off mechanism of the MultiPlus-II also controls the SmartSolar MPPT.
The integrated GX device on the EasySolar-II includes:
- A BMS-Can interface. This can be used to connect to a compatible CAN-bus managed battery. Note that this not a VE.Can compatible port.
- A USB port
- An Ethernet port
- A VE.Direct port
The GX device controls the MultiPlus-II and the SmartSolar MPPT with respectively a VE.Bus and a VE.Direct connection.
Control over system
Want to have perfect control over your system from wherever you are whilst using your EasySolar-II 48/5000 GX, why not have a look at the Cerbo GX. Simply connect through the Victron Remote Management (VRM) portal, or access directly, using the separate GX Touch, a MFD or the VictronConnect App thanks to its added Bluetooth capability. This latest addition to the GX-range combines all the best of connectivity, redefining smart power solutions in every way.
Q-batteries MaxLi 48V 100Ah High Voltage Solar Storage Lithium battery
This 4.8kWh energy storage product from MaxLi is a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery with a maximum DoD of 95% and a 10 year warranty. The modular design of the battery enables storage banks to be built in units of 4.8kWh. The units are simply daisy-chained together for communication, and links are provided for connecting the batteries parallel.
The Q-Batteries Maxli Solar Storage Battery can be used for a variety of solutions. These storage batteries can be combined in a modular design of up to 10 batteries giving a huge 48000Wh.
Application uses of the Maxli 50Ah LifePo4 battery:
- Electric Vehicles and Electric Mobility
- Solar/Wind Energy Storage System
- UPS, Backup Power
- Medical Equipment
Features of the Q-Batteries Maxli 48V 100Ah
- Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 20times longer cycle life and five times longer float /calendar life than lead acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A 'drop in' replacement for lead acid batteries.
- Higher Power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery ,even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Wider Temperature Range: -20℃~60℃.
- Superior Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation.
- Increased Flexibility: Modular Design enables deployment of up to ten battery in parallel.
- Overcharge detection function
- Over discharge detection function
- Overcurrent detection function
- Temperature protection
- Short detection function
- Balance function
This product is an alternative product to the Pylontech US5000 Lithium Battery