Ecoflow Power kit 10kWh Get Set Kit
Prices incl. VAT. excl. delivery costs
Out of stock, contact us for lead time or a similar product recommendation
- Item no: 70159B
- Weight: 82,40 kg
- Low Prices Everyday
- UK's Largest Stock
- Next Day Delivery Available (Mon-Fri)*
- Free Expert Advice 03331 885305
Ecoflow Get Set Kit (10kWh) RV Off-grid Power kit
EcoFlow Power Kits are the world's first compact modular power solutions for tiny homes and RVs. With a plug-and-play design, customizing your energy is quicker and easier than ever. The Get Set Kit allows you to quickly build a basic electrical system for your van/off-grid home using an LFP battery and Power Hub.
10kWh Power Kits create a comfortable living environment for your RV or off-grid life and are expandable to 15kWh with an extra battery.
Easy Set Up: The integrated EcoFlow Power Hub has a simple plug-and-play design, allowing you to expand and customize your kit faster than any other power solution on the market.
Save Space: EcoFlow Power Hub combines two MPPT solar charge controllers, one battery charger with MPPT, one DC-DC step-down converter, and an inverter-charger. With fewer modules and thinner wires, this 48V system saves you space and installation hassle.
Charge Your Way: EcoFlow Power Kits support multiple charging methods. Get plenty of solar power, use your alternator, plug in shore power, or even use an EcoFlow Smart Generator for emergency charging.
- 1x Power Hub
- 2x 5kWh LFP Battery
- 1x Cable Pack
We recommend adding solar panels to your order. You can choose from 100W flexible, 100W rigid and 400W rigid solar panels.
- Net weight (lbs) 31 (kg) 14
- Dimension (cm) 30 x 48 x 14 cm (Height x Width x Depth)
- Wi-Fi ✓
- Bluetooth ✓
- Mobile App ✓
- AC Main Output/Frequency Pure Sine Wave, 3600W (Surge 7200W), 230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- DC Main Output 13.6V/70A 1000W Max: 26.4V/60A. 1600W Max
- AC Main Input X-Stream Fast Charging 3000W Max, 13A Max
- AC Main Input Voltage/Frequency 220-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Solar Charging Input 15-150V 30A, 1600W Max
- Alternator Charging Input 13V-60V, 60A, 1000W Max
- Operating Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Charge Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Discharge Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Storage Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Tests and Certifications UL Standard, FCC,ICES
5KWH LFP BATTERY:
- Capacity 5120Wh (51.2V, 100Ah)
- Cell Chemistry Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Cycle Life ~3000 Cycles up to 80% Capacity
- Net weight (lbs) 90 (kg) 41
- Dimension (cm) 30x50x26cm (Height x Width x Depth)
- Protection Level IP54
- Storage Temperature (F) -4°F–140°F / (C) -20°C–60°C
- Operating Temperature (F) -4°F-122°F / (C) -20℃-60℃
- Tests and Certifications UL Standard, FCC, CE, E-Mark, UKCA, UN38.3, RCM, PSE
EcoFlow Power Kits are the world's first integrated, plug-and-play power solutions designed especially for tiny homes and RVs.
Customizable Kits for Any Van Size
Whether you’re replacing your van’s electrics or building a system from scratch, Power Kits plug-and-play system allows you to easily modify your hardware to fit your van and power needs.
Kits for Any Cabin Size
From tiny home to off-grid cabin, you can adjust your kit to fit any size build.
Find the battery stack that fits your power needs
Powers All Your Essential Appliances
Multiple Ways to Stay Powered
You might live off-grid, but you still rely on power. Get multiple methods of charging using a combination of rigid, flexible, and portable solar panels and our Smart Generator if you’re in a jam.
We made our modular system plug-and-play so you can quickly customize your van power whenever you want. Simply stack a battery to increase capacity or plug in a solar panel for faster charging.
Compact & integrated Design
Unlike other off-grid power solutions, Power Kits combine five components into one Power Hub that deals with all your power needs, saving you space, money, and set-up hassle. Our 2 and 5kWh batteries securely stack in threes, giving you an expandable capacity of up to 15kWh.
Our LFP batteries are auto-heating so you can even use them in cold climates without affecting their life-span.
*For illustration only. Batteries, Power Hub, and Console are not waterproof and should not be permanently placed outside.
48V, a safer, smaller power solution.
Power Kits offer you a safe, 48V power solution for your off-grid home. A 48V system produces the same amount of power, but unlike 12Vs, only a quarter of the electric current passes through thinner wires, producing significantly less heat and power loss.
Keep an eye on your energy at home and on the go with a whole host of setting options and real-time data tracking accessible from the app and Power Kit Console.
|Solar Kit Type:
|Off-Grid, Vehicle Conversion
|Solar Panels Included: