Get 5% OFF this product with code VICFEB. Hurry, offer ends Feb 20th.
12V 420W Solar Panel Kit for Motorhome, Campervan, RV, Boat KIT27
Prices incl. VAT. excl. delivery costs
Out of stock, contact us for lead time or a similar product recommendation
- Item no: 80001
- Capacity: 420W
- Weight: 28,30 kg
- Technology: Monocrystalline
- Low Prices Everyday
- UK's Largest Stock
- Next Day Delivery Available (Mon-Fri)*
- Free Expert Advice 03331 885305
Roof mounted 420W Off-grid solar panel kit for 12V motorhome system
Introducing the 12V 420W Rigid Solar Panel Kit with Charge Controller for Motorhomes – the perfect solution for harnessing the power of the sun and providing reliable, sustainable energy on the go.
This high-quality solar panel kit includes 3 durable and efficient 140W rigid solar panels that are built to withstand the rigors of travel and provide maximum power output. The panels is designed to deliver optimal performance in a variety of lighting conditions, ensuring that your motorhome is always powered up and ready to go.
The kit also includes a high-quality 30A charge controller, which helps regulate the charging process and ensures that your batteries are charged efficiently and safely. This advanced controller is easy to use and includes a variety of advanced features, such as overcharge protection and low voltage disconnect, to keep your batteries in top condition. The Victron Energy Smart Solar MPPT 100/30 can also be monitored through the Victron Energy App, making you able to check and monitor your system.
With its easy-to-install design and reliable performance, the 12V 420W Rigid Solar Panel Kit with Charge Controller for Motorhomes is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to enjoy the benefits of sustainable energy while on the road. So why wait? Order yours today and start enjoying the freedom and flexibility of solar power!
- 3 x Victron Energy Solar Panel 140W 12V Mono 1250x668x30mm
- 1 x Victron Energy - SmartSolar MPPT 100/30
Please note: This kit does not included cables and mounts, you will need to purchase these separately to meet your needs.
|Solar Kit Type:
|Off-Grid, Vehicle Conversion
|Solar Panels Included:
|Solar Panel Type:
|3 x 140W
|Solar Panel Dimensions:
|1250 x 668 x 30mm
|Solar Array Size:
|Required Roof Space:
|Number of MPPT:
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 SCC110030210
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
Models:Â 12/24 Volt
Remote Monitoring and Control
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use.
For remote installations â€“ even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby â€“ you may be able to monitor your MPPT by bluetooth-pairing with aÂ LoRaWANÂ (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
Bluetooth Smart built-in
The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices.
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve.
Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP.
The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
Outstanding conversion efficiency
No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
The full output current up to 40Â°C (104Â°F).
Flexible charge algorithm
Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the software page on our website), and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
Extensive electronic protection
Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
PV reverse current protection.
Internal temperature sensor
Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth
A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
Victron Energy Solar Panel 140W 12V Mono series 4a SPM041401200
Key features of the Victron Energy 140W Solar Panel
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
- Manufacturer: Victron Energy
- Part Number: SPM041401200
- Weight: 9kg
- Length: 1250mm
- Width: 668mm
- Height: 30mm
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Number of cells in series: 36
- Nominal Power (PMPP): 140W
- Max-Power Voltage (VMPP): 19.0V
- Max-Power Current (IMPP): 7.22A
- Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC): 23.6V
- Short-Circuit Voltage (ISC): 8.05A
- Temperature Range: -40°c to +85°c
- Length of cables / connector type: 900mm MC4
- Warranty: 5 Years